Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Writing to Win Symposium at Washburn Law School, Topeka

A friend of mine is participating in an upcoming Symposium at the Washburn School of Law in Topeka, KS. I figured that makes as good a subject as any to get back into blogging with.
The Symposium will be held on Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 10. You can view the entire program brochure here. As noted on the website:


Registration for the Writing to Win symposium is complimentary. Seating for the symposium is limited. To ensure sufficient accommodations for guests, you must pre-register by phone at (785) 670-1105. When you register, please note special accommodations you may require.



**Special thanks to the following fellow bloggers for picking up on this:
the (new) legal writer (February 27, 2007)
Blawgs Blog (March 4, 2007)

3 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

You're taking up the challenge again?

Yay!

I.M., I'm sincerely glad. Welcome--a warm welcome--back.

RIA

11:53 PM  
Blogger reader_iam said...

I never removed you from the blogroll at EEOTC, in hopes.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home