Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Writing to Win Symposium at Washburn Law School, Topeka

A friend of mine is participating in an upcoming Symposium at the Washburn School of Law in Topeka, KS. I figured that makes as good a subject as any to get back into blogging with.
The Symposium will be held on Friday, March 9 and Saturday, March 10. You can view the entire program brochure here. As noted on the website:


Registration for the Writing to Win symposium is complimentary. Seating for the symposium is limited. To ensure sufficient accommodations for guests, you must pre-register by phone at (785) 670-1105. When you register, please note special accommodations you may require.



**Special thanks to the following fellow bloggers for picking up on this:
the (new) legal writer (February 27, 2007)
Blawgs Blog (March 4, 2007)

4 Comments:

Blogger reader_iam said...

You're taking up the challenge again?

Yay!

I.M., I'm sincerely glad. Welcome--a warm welcome--back.

RIA

11:53 PM  
Blogger reader_iam said...

I never removed you from the blogroll at EEOTC, in hopes.

11:56 PM  
Blogger David Stefanini said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.info

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

8:57 AM  
Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home