Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome to Spring. Here's your Blizzard.



Today is supposed to be the first day of Spring. So, since I'm in Nebraska, it is naturally snowing approximately 12"-18" today. That sounds about right. Needless to say, I'm a little busy today and don't really have time to blog about legal news and happenings.

Instead, check out some of the following other bloggers:

Orin Kerr has an interesting post this morning about his observations of two Confrontation Clause arguments before SCOTUS. He's got links to the cases and the predecessors, etc.

Blawg Review #49 is up over at Jim Calloway's Law Practice Tips Blog. Some good stuff from last week in the blawg-o-sphere.

SCOTUS Blog has its own "Blog Round-Up" posted for today. More in depth and thorough than this minimalist effort on my part to be sure. But, hey, I AM sending you over there, right? It all works out in the long-run.

Ann Althouse has a Monday morning post for discussion (in the comments) about the new episodes of Sopranos and Big Love.

Pooh calls out Congressional Democrats by asking: "Are You About Anything?" (with one of my favorite online graphics of all time, I might add).

3 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

nice photo. I should take a picture of our street. Blossoms are falling of the tulip tree and that means the approximately 153 dogwoods I can see from the front window are about to bloom.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Kierkegaard Lives said...

Unfortunately, some of my trees and flowers had mistakenly believed Spring was here and started budding. Hopefully this batch of cold and snow will not kill them off.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Kierkegaard Lives said...

... oh, and the photo isn't actually mine, although I rather like it.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home