Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Some Housekeeping Matters.

I've been meaning to post some "thank-yous" and "shout-outs" to other blogs that I've come across with links or references to Kierkegaard Lives. Unfortunately, I've been very slow in doing so. So, without further adieu, "thank-you" to the following blogs for mentions of Kierkegaard Lives:

Josh's Weblog on December 27 posted a link to the Wiretapping Link Repository.
This is Where the Cowboy Blogs Away on January 11 posted a link to my coverage of the Alito confirmation hearings.
f/k/a on January 23 noted my coverage of Blawg Review #41 and f/k/a's anti-"Blawg" Essay.
The Cynic Librarian on February 9 posted a link to the Link Repository.

Additionally, Andrew McClurg's Legal Humor has added a permanent link to Kierkegaard Lives. AND (UPDATE 3/2:) The Legal Writing Professor Blog posted a nice comment about Kierkegaard Lives being an "interesting" blawg. Thanks to you, too.

Thanks, and my apologies for not being more "timely" in keeping up with this stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cara mengatasi demam kelenjar said...

thank you very useful information admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here may help :

Obat infeksi paru paru
Obat sakit perih ulu hati
Obat varises usus
Obat darah tinggi paling ampuh

2:59 AM  
Blogger Aulia said...

Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie

Cara Mengatasi Gatal Selakangan Pada Ibu Menyusui
Cara Mengobati Jantung Bengkak
Cara Mengatasi Sakit Tulang Belakang
Obat Penambah Hb

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home