Wednesday, January 18, 2006

SCOTUS' New Commerce Clause Analysis?

I'm in court for most of the rest of the week. I would make this simply an "open comment" thread, but seeing as how nobody really comments much here anyway, that probably wouldn't work.

At any rate, I noticed over my lunch hour today that I completely missed the "other" opinion released by SCOTUS yesterday (other than Gonzales v. Oregon) that is. Fortunately, Publius over at Legal Fiction did not miss it. He published the entire text. As important as commerce clause law is, it's almost unfathomable that the main-stream media missed this.

Oh... and feel free to comment, even if I did say that nobody really comments. Prove me wrong.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mainstream media .. huh

mynewsbot.com

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home